We are seeking a talented and experienced Human Resource Manager. We are growing rapidly and looking to hire an individual to assist in hiring and building our HR department. Looking for an experienced individual interested in building a department from the ground up.
- Develop and implement HR policy
- Finalize and implement company handbook and employment contracts
- Manage recruiting and screening for dozens of positions at once
- Develop and implement interviewing program
- Counseling with Hiring managers on candidate selection
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Min. 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Human Resources experience in Telecom or IT preferred
- Strong Payroll & Benefits experience
- Knowledge and working application of reading and understanding state and federal laws and regulations.