- Manage customers through our on-boarding process.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between sales/technical departments and the end users.
- Obtain necessary technical and business information required from customers/vendors and update records in our CRM Ensure that timely feedback is given to team members and the client, so that all parties are kept up to date with the progress of the project.
- Meets deadlines and produce high quality work to ensure client expectations are met/exceeded.
- Works within a project team environment where results will be based on cooperation with and/or influence of others.
- Acts as the first escalation contact for orders that do not go as planned during onboarding.
- Follows up with customers after delivery of service to ensure that service has been delivered to the customer
Experience, Education and Qualifications
- Experience in project management, coordination or logistics a plus.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must exhibit professionalism and a positive attitude and enjoy working with clients and various teams internally.