The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for growing an account base by adding a percentage of new customers to their territory. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding targets on a year-by-year basis. We are looking for the best of the best; someone with a phenomenal work ethic, a personality that is contagious and a can-do attitude. Prospecting for new opportunities is a key requirement for success in this position.
SpectrumVoIP is one of the largest Texas-based Business VoIP phone service companies that services customers nationwide. We offer businesses cost saving opportunities on their phone bill, increase their current features, and upgrade their internet – all of which are very attractive to business owners. We offer a fun, casual and energetic working environment with motivated people who care about what they do.
Essential Job Functions
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads and generate business
- Manage prospects through all stages of the appointment setting cycle
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Set qualified appointments for discovery calls with the sales team
- Service and grow existing account base by planning and organizing daily, weekly, and monthly work schedule
- Develop new customers by researching market segments, identifying target customers, and cultivating new relationships
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call logs, and weekly work plans. Leveraging our CRM platform
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, and overall trends
- Negotiate new account and existing account contract/purchase order renewals
- Coordinate across multiple business functions and departments to schedule demonstration and installation appointments nationwide
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and proven ability to influence a broad range of decision makers
- Goal oriented with a proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional image always.
- MS Office and Salesforce.com (or CRM) experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- Previous work experience in managing inbound and outbound calls and inquiries
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional selling experience is required with a preference for solutions sales selling skills. Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team and support company goals and sales objectives.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.