The Yealink Touch-sensitive HD IP Conference Phone CP920 is comprised with the Android 5.1 operating system. With a user-centric design, it combines simplicity of use with sophistication of features, being perfect for small to medium sized conference rooms. With its crystal-clear audio quality, your conversation will sound natural and bright anywhere with well-designed CP920. The Yealink CP920 can be not only paired with your mobile staff –smartphone or PC/tablet via Bluetooth, but also is a good choice for businesses that use a public switched telephone network (PSTN) after combining with CPN10 PSTN Box. As a valuable complement for your conference room, CP920 conference phone strikes an excellent balance between ease-of-use and powerful features, giving you a simply and clearly engaging business conference experience.
- Optimal HD audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Background noise suppression
- 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Apply to small to medium conference room
- Built-in 3-microphone array, 360-degree voice pickup
- 56mm diameter and 5w speaker
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
- Codecs: G722, G722.1C, G726, G729, G723, iLBC, Opus, PCMA, PCMU
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline
- 5-way conference call
- Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Volume adjustment
- Pairing via Bluetooth
- Color: Space Silver
- External Yealink power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 12V/1A output
- Power consumption (PSU): 3w-3.8w
- Power consumption (PoE): 3.9w-7.6w
- Dimension (W*D*H): 307.8mm*298.5mm*66.9mm
- Operating humidity: 10~90%
- Storage temperature: -10~40°C (+14~104°F)
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz，802.11 b/g/n)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af ), class 3
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- 1 x Security slot
Ready to get started? Select a plan.
Pre - Paid
If you want to lock in the best rate possible but don’t want the burden of contractual commitments, you can pay up-front and secure the best value from the start. Get access to every feature you want without compromising on cost.
- Zero Up-front Costs
- Constantly Updated Infrastructure
- Next Generation Business Phones
- Supplied For Free Upon Renewal
- Discounts applicable with longer contracts and larger orders
Tired of getting locked into long-term commitments?
Enjoy our month to month option where you can scale user costs in real time to match your needs.
With this plan you’ll own your phones and equipment up-front.