The SIP-T48S IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. This phone offers a large touch screen that makes switching between pages and applications swift, easy and convenient. The SIP-T48S is also with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Business phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it works in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and WiFi USB Dongle.
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- USB port (2.0 compliant) for: Bluetooth earphone through BT40, Contact synchronization through BT40, Wi-Fi through WF40, USB call recording through USB flash drive
- Enhanced DSS key
- 24 bit depth color
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Multilingual user interface
- Caller ID with name, number and photo
- Power saving
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- 7 features keys: message, headset, hold, mute,transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- Illuminated mute key
- Illuminated headset key
- Illuminated hands-free speakerphone key
- Color: Classic Grey
- Wall mountable (optional)
- External Yealink AC adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- Power consumption (PSU): 2.2-4.9W
- Power consumption (PoE): 3.2-7.5W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 266mm*226mm*185mm*54mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
Ready to get started? Select a plan.
- Zero Up-front Costs
- Constantly Updated Infrastructure
- Next Generation Business Phones supplied for Free upon renewal
- Discounts applicable with longer contracts and larger orders
Tired of getting locked into long-term commitments?
Enjoy our month to month option where you can scale user costs in real time to match your needs.
With this plan you’ll own your phones and equipment up-front.
Pre - Paid
If you want to lock in the best rate possible but don’t want the burden of contractual commitments, you can pay up-front and secure the best value from the start. Get access to every feature you want without compromising on cost.