The Yealink SIP-T56A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. the SIP-T56A features a seven-inch fixed multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. Thanks to the DECT technology, if you want to expand your horizons for busy environments, or, share one phone system with your small team by adding multiple handsets, simply turn Yealink SIP-T56A phone to the corded-cordless phone, and it will repay you up to 4 DECT handsets in total to meet your daily demands.
- Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit)
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, call forward
- Call waiting, call transfer
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Mute, DND
- Group listening, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ringtone select/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, action URL/URI • RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Five-party audio conferencing
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email, etc.
- DoorPhone features: Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring
- 5 points multi-touch surface
- Screensaver and Wallpaper
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Multilingual user interface
- Caller ID with name, number and photo
- Color: Metallic Grey
- Wall mountable
- External Yealink AC adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.5W-4.5W
- Power consumption (PoE): 2.3W-6.0W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 259.4mm*235.2mm*194.5mm*42.6mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~40°C (+14~104°F)
Ready to get started? Select a plan.
Pre - Paid
If you want to lock in the best rate possible but don’t want the burden of contractual commitments, you can pay up-front and secure the best value from the start. Get access to every feature you want without compromising on cost.
- Zero Up-front Costs
- Constantly Updated Infrastructure
- Next Generation Business Phones
- Supplied For Free Upon Renewal
- Discounts applicable with longer contracts and larger orders
Tired of getting locked into long-term commitments?
Enjoy our month to month option where you can scale user costs in real time to match your needs.
With this plan you’ll own your phones and equipment up-front.