Yealink DD10K DECT USB Dongle
The Yealink DECT dongle DD10K not only enables T42S to work concurrently with the Yealink DECT system as a handset after pairing with Yealink W60B DECT IP base station, but also enables T56A to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink handsets. This solution provides you with a quick and reliable DECT connection without wiring or cabling. As a complement for Yealink DECT series, attaching DD10K to your desk phone offers you a new solution by combining the desk phone’s features with DECT capabilities.
- Reliable Connection
- Plug and Play
- High Transmission Rate
- Compatible with Yealink SIP- T41S/T42S with FW 184.108.40.206 or later and SIP-T56A/T58A/T58V with FW V83 or later
- Dimension: 73mm*27mm*8mm
- Weight: 2g
- DECT Transmission Rate: 1152kbps
- 2 internal QWL omnidirectional antennas
- Power Consumption: 815mW
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US)
- DECT Standards: CAT-iq 2.0
- Indoor Range: 20m~50m (The Max distance is 50m)
- Outdoor Range: 300m (In clear view and ideal conditions) IC: 10741A-DD10
- Interface: USB 2.0
Ready to get started? Select a plan.
- Zero Up-front Costs
- Constantly Updated Infrastructure
- Next Generation Business Phones supplied for Free upon renewal
- Discounts applicable with longer contracts and larger orders
Tired of getting locked into long-term commitments?
Enjoy our month to month option where you can scale user costs in real time to match your needs.
With this plan you’ll own your phones and equipment up-front.
Pre - Paid
If you want to lock in the best rate possible but don’t want the burden of contractual commitments, you can pay up-front and secure the best value from the start. Get access to every feature you want without compromising on cost.