Yealink YHS33 Wideband Headset
Yealink YHS33 is the over-the-head style headset which is made for office worker, remote agent, or call center staff. It is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones. Its distinctive design is slim and stylish with an elegant satin finish. Its featherweight materials
and ear pads made from bio-mimetic protein-based leather ensure luxurious comfort, while its unique pivoting boom deliver crystal-clear, private conversations. Coupled with wideband audio technology, it delivers richer, clearer conversations, and reduces listening fatigue. Ultra noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise for perfect speech transmission. It’s Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience, enabling user quickly leave for a short time or switch to other sound equipments.
- Premium audio
- Wideband audio for more natural sound and clearer conversations
- Ultra microphone noise cancelling
- Ergonomic design for all day comfort
- 330° pivoting microphone boom
- Featherweight and soft ear cushions are easy on your ears
- Over-the-head, all-day comfortable design for intensive use
- Leather ear cushion, foam ear cushion, adjustable clothing clip, headset hanger
- Plug and play
- 1 x RJ9 headset jack
- 1 meter cord line
- Quick-disconnect (QD) cord
- Transmit Sensitivity: -42.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Receiver Impedance: 90 Ω
- Net weight: 50 g
Ready to get started? Select a plan.
Pre - Paid
If you want to lock in the best rate possible but don’t want the burden of contractual commitments, you can pay up-front and secure the best value from the start. Get access to every feature you want without compromising on cost.
- Zero Up-front Costs
- Constantly Updated Infrastructure
- Next Generation Business Phones
- Supplied For Free Upon Renewal
- Discounts applicable with longer contracts and larger orders
Tired of getting locked into long-term commitments?
Enjoy our month to month option where you can scale user costs in real time to match your needs.
With this plan you’ll own your phones and equipment up-front.