Begin here. Be everywhere.
StratusMEETING is an HD video conferencing and screen sharing solution. You can host video conference calls and share content while collaborating with anyone from anywhere. It is a browser driven video conferencing solution accessed through your Stratus portal.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to assist our customers with social distancing efforts in consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are releasing StratusMEETING as unsupported BETA software to our customers earlier than anticipated. It is being released as BETA software only, as there is no Helpdesk or Technical Support available. Please do not call our help desk or open a support ticket related to StratusMEETING.
Full-Featured Video Conferencing
Join video meetings whenever and wherever! All you need is a computer, a Chrome browser, and internet — Now you have the ability to connect with 16 users and an unlimited number of dial-in participants.
• HD Video/audio conferencing and screen sharing
• Host an online meeting with up to 16 simultaneous video feeds
• Invite more participants to hear audio only from your presentation
• One-click to start the session from the Stratus portal
• In-meeting controls let you invite participants on the fly, initiate chats, and see participant list
• Automatic Tiling arranges video feeds on the screen
• Any participant can share their screen with a single mouse click
• Broadband Internet
• PC or Mac with Microphone, Speakers, and Webcam (optional for video)
• Current Google Chrome Web Browser (No other web browsers are supported at this time)
• If your video feed stops and others are unable to see your video feed, mute your video for 5 seconds, then un-mute.
• Some users may not see CHAT messages.
• You cannot change your audio source while connected. (For example, switching from computer speaker to bluetooth headset). You must end the session and re-join.
• Currently there is no mobile integration. Meetings are limited to Google Chrome running on a PC of Mac.